Scrabble word: INMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INMATE exist?
Definitions of INMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- noun - a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- noun - a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- A resident of a dwelling that houses a number of occupants, especially a person confined to an institution, such as a prison or hospital.
- noun - one who is confined to an institution
There are 6 letters in INMATE: A E I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INMATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INMATE plus a wildcard: INMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INMATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.