Scrabble word: MINTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINTAGE exist?
Definitions of MINTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - coins collectively
- noun - fee paid to a mint by the government for minting a coin
- noun - act or process of minting coins
- The act or process of minting coins.
- Coins manufactured in a mint.
- The fee paid to a mint by a government.
- The impression stamped on a coin.
- verb - to produce by stamping metal, as coins
There are 7 letters in MINTAGE: A E G I M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINTAGE plus a wildcard: MINTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINTAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.