Scrabble word: LIGAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIGAMENT exist?
Definitions of LIGAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheet or band of tough fibrous tissue connecting bones or cartilages or supporting muscles or organs
- noun - any connection or unifying bond
- A sheet or band of tough, fibrous tissue connecting bones or cartilages at a joint or supporting an organ.
- A unifying or connecting tie or bond.
- noun - a band of firm, fibrous tissue
There are 8 letters in LIGAMENT: A E G I L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIGAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIGAMENT plus a wildcard: LIGAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIGAMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIGAMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.