Scrabble word: GLEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLEAM exist?
Definitions of GLEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- noun - a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - shine brightly, like a star or a light
- verb - appear briefly
- A brief beam or flash of light: saw gleams of daylight through the cracks.
- A steady but subdued shining; a glow: the gleam of burnished gold.
- A brief or dim indication; a trace: a gleam of intelligence.
- To emit a gleam; flash or glow: “It shone with gold and gleamed with ivory” (Edith Hamilton).
- To cause to emit a flash of light.
- verb - to shine with a soft radiance
There are 5 letters in GLEAM: A E G L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLEAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLEAM plus a wildcard: GLEAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLEAM
Images for GLEAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.