Scrabble word: GEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEM exist?
Definitions of GEM in dictionaries:
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- noun - a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- A pearl or mineral that has been cut and polished for use as an ornament.
- Something that is valued for its beauty or perfection: a little gem of a book.
- A beloved or highly prized person.
- A type of muffin.
- verb - to adorn with gems (precious stones)