Scrabble word: GEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEM exist?
Definitions of GEM in dictionaries:
- noun - art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- noun - a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- noun - a person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- noun - a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- noun - a precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
- A pearl or mineral that has been cut and polished for use as an ornament.
- Something that is valued for its beauty or perfection: a little gem of a book.
- A beloved or highly prized person.
- A type of muffin.
- verb - to adorn with gems (precious stones)
There are 3 letters in GEM: E G M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEM plus a wildcard: GEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEM
Images for GEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.