Scrabble word: GERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GERM exist?
Definitions of GERM in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - a small apparently simple structure (as a fertilized egg) from which new tissue can develop into a complete organism
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- A small mass of protoplasm or cells from which a new organism or one of its parts may develop.
- The earliest form of an organism; a seed, bud, or spore.
- A microorganism, especially a pathogen.
- Something that may serve as the basis of further growth or development: the germ of a project.
- noun - a microorganism that causes disease
There are 4 letters in GERM: E G M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GERM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GERM plus a wildcard: GERM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GERM
Images for GERM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.