Scrabble word: GERM
In which Scrabble dictionary does GERM exist?
Definitions of GERM in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - a small apparently simple structure (as a fertilized egg) from which new tissue can develop into a complete organism
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- A small mass of protoplasm or cells from which a new organism or one of its parts may develop.
- The earliest form of an organism; a seed, bud, or spore.
- A microorganism, especially a pathogen.
- Something that may serve as the basis of further growth or development: the germ of a project.
- noun - a microorganism that causes disease