Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GERMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GERMS exist?
Definitions of GERMS in dictionaries:
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - a small apparently simple structure (as a fertilized egg) from which new tissue can develop into a complete organism
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- n - a microorganism that causes disease
There are 5 letters in GERMS: E G M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GERMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GERMS plus a wildcard: GERMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GERMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GERMS
- Hand germs
- Tag Archives germs
- workplace germs thecubiclerebel
- facts about germsgerms are in your home right now in optimal ...
- Where are the germs Hiding Aug 08
- Long Lasting germs The Pendleton Panther
- ... bill mayer illustration bill mayer 2007 series of five germs stripped
- to stand up of their own accord the germs were absolutely nothing ...
- Killing germs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.