Scrabble word: RES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RES exist?
Definitions of RES in dictionaries:
- noun - a widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells
- noun - a rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys
- noun - ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- Reticuloendothial system.
- noun - a particular thing or matter