Scrabble word: RES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RES exist?
Definitions of RES in dictionaries:
- noun - a widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells
- noun - a rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys
- noun - ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- Reticuloendothial system.
- noun - a particular thing or matter
There are 3 letters in RES: E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RES plus a wildcard: RES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RES
Images for RES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.