Scrabble word: SEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAR exist?
Definitions of SEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - make very hot and dry
- verb - become superficially burned
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- verb - cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
- adj - (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
- To char, scorch, or burn the surface of with or as if with a hot instrument.
- To become withered or dried up.
- The catch in a gunlock that keeps the hammer halfcocked or fully cocked.
- adj - withered; dry
- verb - to burn the surface of
There are 4 letters in SEAR: A E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAR plus a wildcard: SEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAR
Images for SEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.