Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEAR exist?
Definitions of SEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - make very hot and dry
- verb - become superficially burned
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- verb - cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
- adj - (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
- To char, scorch, or burn the surface of with or as if with a hot instrument.
- To become withered or dried up.
- The catch in a gunlock that keeps the hammer halfcocked or fully cocked.
- adj - withered; dry
- v - to burn the surface of
There are 4 letters in SEAR: A E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEAR plus a wildcard: SEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEAR
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEAR
- The 1911 Project Pulling Through
- sear (v) - English vocabulary - English - The Free Dictionary Language ...
- ... . If you want it more cooked sear an additional minute per side
- FileCrosman 2240 sear engagement.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Reverse-sear Tri-Tip & Chicken - Patio Daddio BBQ
- sear Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Position Selector Question - Calguns.net
- Frieze Magazine Shows Helen sear
- ... Pre-81 DIAS M16 Full Auto Drop In sear M-16 For Sale at GunAuction.com