Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARS exist?
Definitions of HEARS in dictionaries:
- verb - perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - receive a communication from someone
- verb - listen and pay attention
- adj - to perceive by the ear [v HEARD, HEARING, HEARS] : HEARABLE
There are 5 letters in HEARS: A E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEARS plus a wildcard: HEARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEARS
- Horton hears A Who 28.jpg Desktop Wallpaper - Cool Free Horton hears A ...
- Horton hears A Who Wallpaper 1600x1200 horton hears a who
- Horton hears a who pics - Horton hears A Who Photo (19717303) - Fanpop ...
- Horton hears A Who 06.jpg Desktop Wallpaper - Cool Free Horton hears A ...
- Horton hears a Who 1600x1200 wallpaper - right click and choose Set ...
- Horton hears a who pics - Horton hears A Who Photo (19717306) - Fanpop ...
- Image - 2008 horton hears a who 011.jpg - Villains Wiki - villains ...
- ... the elephant Dr. Seuss Horton hears a Who wallpaper Wallpaper
- Horton hears a Who Wallpaper - 10011348 Desktop Download page ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.