Scrabble word: PHRASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHRASE exist?
Definitions of PHRASE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression consisting of one or more words forming a grammatical constituent of a sentence
- noun - a short musical passage
- noun - an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- noun - dance movements that are linked in a single choreographic sequence
- verb - put into words or an expression
- verb - divide, combine, or mark into phrases
- A sequence of words intended to have meaning.
- A characteristic way or mode of expression.
- A brief, apt, and cogent expression.
- A word or group of words read or spoken as a unit and separated by pauses or other junctures.
- Two or more words in sequence that form a syntactic unit that is less than a complete sentence.
- A segment of a composition, usually consisting of four or eight measures.
- A series of dance movements forming a unit in a choreographic pattern.
- To express orally or in writing: The speaker phrased several opinions.
- To pace or mark off (something read aloud or spoken) by pauses.
- To divide (a passage) into phrases.
- To combine (notes) in a phrase.
- To make or render phrases, as in reading aloud.
- To perform a passage with the correct phrasing.
- verb - to express in words
There are 6 letters in PHRASE: A E H P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHRASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHRASE plus a wildcard: PHRASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHRASE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHRASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.