Scrabble word: SHARPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARPER exist?
Definitions of SHARPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a professional card player who makes a living by cheating at card games
- adj - (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- adj - ending in a sharp point
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- adj - harsh
- adj - having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
- adj - extremely steep
- adj - keenly and painfully felt
- adj - having or made by a thin edge or sharp point
- adj - (of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- adj - very sudden and in great amount or degree
- adj - quick and forceful
- One that deals dishonestly with others, especially a cheating gambler.
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 7 letters in SHARPER: A E H P R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARPER plus a wildcard: SHARPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARPER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.