Scrabble word: PARR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARR exist?
Definitions of PARR in dictionaries:
- noun - Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548)
- noun - a young salmon up to 2 years old
- noun - the young of various fishes
- A young salmon during its first two years of life, when it lives in fresh water.
- The young of various other fishes.
- noun - a young salmon
There are 4 letters in PARR: A P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARR plus a wildcard: PARR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARR
Images for PARR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.