Scrabble word: PAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAR exist?
Definitions of PAR in dictionaries:
- noun - (golf) the standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course
- noun - a state of being essentially equal or equivalent
- verb - make a score (on a hole) equal to par
- An amount or a level considered to be average; a standard: performing up to par; did not yet feel up to par.
- An equality of status, level, or value; equal footing: a local product on a par with the best foreign makes.
- The established value of a monetary unit expressed in terms of a monetary unit of another country using the same metal standard.
- The face value of a stock, bond, or other negotiable instrument: sold the bond at par.
- The number of golf strokes considered necessary to complete a hole or course in expert play.
- Equal to the standard; normal: a solid, par performance.
- Of or relating to monetary face value.
- verb - to shoot in a standard number of strokes in golf