Scrabble word: PAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAR exist?
Definitions of PAR in dictionaries:
- noun - (golf) the standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course
- noun - a state of being essentially equal or equivalent
- verb - make a score (on a hole) equal to par
- An amount or a level considered to be average; a standard: performing up to par; did not yet feel up to par.
- An equality of status, level, or value; equal footing: a local product on a par with the best foreign makes.
- The established value of a monetary unit expressed in terms of a monetary unit of another country using the same metal standard.
- The face value of a stock, bond, or other negotiable instrument: sold the bond at par.
- The number of golf strokes considered necessary to complete a hole or course in expert play.
- Equal to the standard; normal: a solid, par performance.
- Of or relating to monetary face value.
- verb - to shoot in a standard number of strokes in golf
There are 3 letters in PAR: A P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAR plus a wildcard: PAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAR
Images for PAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.