Scrabble word: HARP
Is HARP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HARP in dictionaries:
- noun - a chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck
- noun - a pair of curved vertical supports for a lampshade
- noun - a small rectangular free-reed instrument having a row of free reeds set back in air holes and played by blowing into the desired hole
- verb - come back to
- verb - play the harp
- An instrument consisting of an upright, open triangular frame with usually 46 strings of graded lengths played by plucking with the fingers.
- Something, such as a pair of vertical supports for a lampshade, that resembles this musical instrument.
- verb - to play on a harp (a type of stringed musical instrument)
There are 4 letters in HARP: A H P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARP
Click to search all anagrams of HARP plus a wildcard: HARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARP
Images for HARP
Lookup in Wiki for HARP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.