Scrabble word: HARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARP exist?
Definitions of HARP in dictionaries:
- noun - a chordophone that has a triangular frame consisting of a sounding board and a pillar and a curved neck
- noun - a pair of curved vertical supports for a lampshade
- noun - a small rectangular free-reed instrument having a row of free reeds set back in air holes and played by blowing into the desired hole
- verb - come back to
- verb - play the harp
- An instrument consisting of an upright, open triangular frame with usually 46 strings of graded lengths played by plucking with the fingers.
- Something, such as a pair of vertical supports for a lampshade, that resembles this musical instrument.
- verb - to play on a harp (a type of stringed musical instrument)