Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHARP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARP exist?
Definitions of SHARP in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
- noun - a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point
- adj - (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- adj - ending in a sharp point
- adj - having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj - marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
- adj - harsh
- adj - having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
- adj - extremely steep
- adj - keenly and painfully felt
- adj - having or made by a thin edge or sharp point
- adj - (of a musical note) raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- adj - very sudden and in great amount or degree
- adj - quick and forceful
- adv - changing suddenly in direction and degree
- Having a thin edge or a fine point suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing.
- Having clear form and detail: a sharp photographic image.
- Terminating in an edge or a point: sharp, angular cliffs; a sharp nose.
- Clearly and distinctly set forth: sharp contrasts in behavior.
- Abrupt or acute: a sharp drop; a sharp turn.
- Intellectually penetrating; astute.
- Marked by keenness and accuracy of perception: sharp hearing.
- Crafty or deceitful, as in business dealings: sharp selling practices.
- Vigilant; alert: kept a sharp lookout for shoplifters.
- Briskly or keenly cold and cutting: a sharp wind.
- Harsh or biting in tone or character: sharp criticism.
- Fierce or impetuous; violent: a sharp temper; a sharp assault.
- Intense; severe: a sharp pain.
- Sudden and shrill: a sharp whistle.
- Sudden and brilliant or dazzling: a sharp flash of lightning.
- Strongly affecting the senses of smell and taste: a sharp, pungent odor; a sharp cheese.
- Composed of hard, angular particles: sharp sand.
- Raised in pitch by a semitone.
- Being above the proper pitch.
- Having the key signature in sharps.
- Attractive or stylish: a sharp jacket.
- In a sharp manner: hit me sharp on the brow.
- Punctually; exactly: at three o’clock sharp.
- Above the true or proper pitch.
- A note or tone raised one semitone above its normal pitch.
- A sign () indicating this.
- A slender sewing needle with a very fine point.
- An expert.
- To raise in pitch by a semitone.
- adj - suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing
- v - to raise in pitch, as a musical tone
There are 5 letters in SHARP: A H P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARP plus a wildcard: SHARP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARP
- sharp Productions
- The Japanese electronics giant sharp is considering selling overseas ...
- sharp Web Design - Portfolio
- El resultado es el mnimo esfuerzo y mxima eficiencia en el trabajo ...
- sharp nearing 1 million big-screen TV sales in North America ...
- sharp 903 (Vodafone V903SH) - Mobile Gazette - Mobile Phone News
- www.welectronics.com sharp 902 2.0 Mega Pixel Umts Triband Gsm ...
- sharp FX - Technical Specifications Comparison and Reviews
- sharp D64U LCD TV range small is good
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.