Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHAROS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHAROS exist?
Definitions of PHAROS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
- A lighthouse.
- n - a lighthouse or beacon to guide seamen
There are 6 letters in PHAROS: A H O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHAROS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHAROS plus a wildcard: PHAROS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHAROS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHAROS
- Der pharos von Alexandria in einer Rekonstruktion
- pha.ros fa()r-.as fe()r- n [Gk fr. pharos island in the bay ...
- The Upper Lighthouse is 90 feet above the high water mark and visible ...
- pharos Der Leuchtturm von Alexandria
- pharos of Alexandria (Original) art by Severino Baraldi
- The pharos island and the pharos according to the Natural History ...
- The Seven Wonders of The World pharos at Alexandria
- The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World The pharos Lighthouse
- Sally Lee by the Sea Coastal Lifestyle Blog Lighthouses A Bit of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.