Scrabble word: ORPHANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORPHANS exist?
Definitions of ORPHANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a child who has lost both parents
- noun - someone or something who lacks support or care or supervision
- noun - the first line of a paragraph that is set as the last line of a page or column
- noun - a young animal without a mother
- verb - deprive of parents
- verb - to deprive of both parents
There are 7 letters in ORPHANS: A H N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORPHANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORPHANS plus a wildcard: ORPHANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORPHANS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORPHANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.