Scrabble word: APRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does APRON exist?
Definitions of APRON in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
- noun - (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green
- noun - the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
- noun - a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
- A garment, usually fastened in the back, worn over all or part of the front of the body to protect clothing.
- Something, such as a protective shield for a machine, that resembles this garment in appearance or function.
- The paved strip in front of and around airport hangars and terminal buildings.
- The part of a stage in a theater extending in front of the curtain.
- A platform, as of planking, at the entrance to a dock.
- A covering or structure along a shoreline for protection against erosion.
- A platform serving a similar purpose below a dam or in a sluiceway.
- A continuous conveyor belt.
- An area covered by sand and gravel deposited at the front of a glacial moraine.
- verb - to provide with an apron (a garment worn to protect one's clothing)