Scrabble word: APRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does APRON exist?
Definitions of APRON in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
- noun - (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green
- noun - the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
- noun - a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
- A garment, usually fastened in the back, worn over all or part of the front of the body to protect clothing.
- Something, such as a protective shield for a machine, that resembles this garment in appearance or function.
- The paved strip in front of and around airport hangars and terminal buildings.
- The part of a stage in a theater extending in front of the curtain.
- A platform, as of planking, at the entrance to a dock.
- A covering or structure along a shoreline for protection against erosion.
- A platform serving a similar purpose below a dam or in a sluiceway.
- A continuous conveyor belt.
- An area covered by sand and gravel deposited at the front of a glacial moraine.
- verb - to provide with an apron (a garment worn to protect one's clothing)
There are 5 letters in APRON: A N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APRON plus a wildcard: APRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APRON
Images for APRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.