Scrabble word: APRONS
Is APRONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of APRONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
- noun - (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green
- noun - the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
- noun - a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
- verb - to provide with an apron (a garment worn to protect one's clothing)
There are 6 letters in APRONS: A N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APRONS
Click to search all anagrams of APRONS plus a wildcard: APRONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APRONS
Images for APRONS
Lookup in Wiki for APRONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.