Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SONAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SONAR exist?
Definitions of SONAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument that sends out an acoustic pulse in water and measures distances in terms of the time for the echo of the pulse to return
- A system using transmitted and reflected underwater sound waves to detect and locate submerged objects or measure the distance to the floor of a body of water.
- An apparatus, as one in a submarine, using sonar.
- n - an underwater locating device
There are 5 letters in SONAR: A N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SONAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SONAR plus a wildcard: SONAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SONAR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SONAR
- New Antarctic sonar Images Reveal Clues to Sea-Level Rise Marine ...
- ... GEOGRAPHY REMOTE SENSING sonar image - Visual Dictionary Online
- sonar 3 (14 a 20 de septiembre de 2009)
- Level Physics Notes - sonar and Radar
- Low-Frequency Active (LFA)
- ... Wed Oct 22 2008 by J.L. Frank to dolphins Navy sonar whales
- sonar Maven Plugin - sonar Maven Plugin
- Soar con tu ex algo pendiente
- Acoustic instruments send sound waves to explore the ocean
- military sonar activity