Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORGANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGANS exist?
Definitions of ORGANS in dictionaries:
- noun - edible viscera of a butchered animal
- noun - a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- noun - a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- noun - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- noun - a periodical that is published by a special interest group
- noun - wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- noun - a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
- n - a differentiated part of an organism performing a specific function
There are 6 letters in ORGANS: A G N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORGANS plus a wildcard: ORGANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORGANS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORGANS
- Human organs Stock Vector Ion Popa 5402751
- 3D Model of Human Internal organs - Human - 3D Models and 3D Graphics ...
- Body organs Word Mat click the image to download
- Digestive organs Stock Vector Nguyet M. Le 5550324
- Human Internal organs Vector - 50683909 Shutterstock
- Double-Sided Magnetic Human Body
- Male Skeleton and Internal organs with Muscles Stock Photo Linda ...
- Body organs pt 2
- organs of the Human Body Chart - organs Poster - NursePrint
- Image internal organs - Img 10692