Scrabble word: ORGANS
Is ORGANS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ORGANS in dictionaries:
- noun - edible viscera of a butchered animal
- noun - a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- noun - a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- noun - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- noun - a periodical that is published by a special interest group
- noun - wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- noun - a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
- noun - a differentiated part of an organism performing a specific function
There are 6 letters in ORGANS: A G N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGANS
Click to search all anagrams of ORGANS plus a wildcard: ORGANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORGANS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORGANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.