Scrabble word: ORGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGAN exist?
Definitions of ORGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- noun - a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- noun - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- noun - a periodical that is published by a special interest group
- noun - wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- noun - a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
- An instrument consisting of a number of pipes that sound tones when supplied with air and a keyboard that operates a mechanism controlling the flow of air to the pipes.
- Any one of various other instruments, such as the electronic organ, that resemble a pipe organ either in mechanism or sound.
- A differentiated part of an organism, such as an eye, a wing, or a leaf, that performs a specific function.
- An instrument or agency dedicated to the performance of specified functions: The FBI is an organ of the Justice Department.
- An instrument or a means of communication, especially a periodical issued by a political party, business firm, or other group.
- noun - a differentiated part of an organism performing a specific function