Scrabble word: ORGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORGAN exist?
Definitions of ORGAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- noun - a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
- noun - (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- noun - a periodical that is published by a special interest group
- noun - wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- noun - a free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
- An instrument consisting of a number of pipes that sound tones when supplied with air and a keyboard that operates a mechanism controlling the flow of air to the pipes.
- Any one of various other instruments, such as the electronic organ, that resemble a pipe organ either in mechanism or sound.
- A differentiated part of an organism, such as an eye, a wing, or a leaf, that performs a specific function.
- An instrument or agency dedicated to the performance of specified functions: The FBI is an organ of the Justice Department.
- An instrument or a means of communication, especially a periodical issued by a political party, business firm, or other group.
- noun - a differentiated part of an organism performing a specific function
There are 5 letters in ORGAN: A G N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORGAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORGAN plus a wildcard: ORGAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORGAN
Images for ORGAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.