Scrabble word: DRAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAGON exist?
Definitions of DRAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a creature of Teutonic mythology
- noun - a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- noun - a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus
- noun - any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
- A mythical monster traditionally represented as a gigantic reptile having a lion’s claws, the tail of a serpent, wings, and a scaly skin.
- A fiercely vigilant or intractable person.
- Something very formidable or dangerous.
- Any of various lizards, such as the Komodo dragon or the flying lizard.
- A large snake or serpent.
- noun - a mythical, serpentlike monster
There are 6 letters in DRAGON: A D G N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAGON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAGON plus a wildcard: DRAGON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAGON
Images for DRAGON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.