Scrabble word: DRAGON
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAGON exist?
Definitions of DRAGON in dictionaries:
- noun - a creature of Teutonic mythology
- noun - a fiercely vigilant and unpleasant woman
- noun - a faint constellation twisting around the north celestial pole and lying between Ursa Major and Cepheus
- noun - any of several small tropical Asian lizards capable of gliding by spreading winglike membranes on each side of the body
- A mythical monster traditionally represented as a gigantic reptile having a lion’s claws, the tail of a serpent, wings, and a scaly skin.
- A fiercely vigilant or intractable person.
- Something very formidable or dangerous.
- Any of various lizards, such as the Komodo dragon or the flying lizard.
- A large snake or serpent.
- noun - a mythical, serpentlike monster