Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADORN exist?
Definitions of ADORN in dictionaries:
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- To lend beauty to; decorate: “the pale mimosas that adorned the favorite promenade” (Ronald Firbank).
- To fit out with or as if with ornaments: “The sugar plantations were adorned with windmills” (Alec Waugh).
- To enhance the distinction, beauty, splendor, or glory of; add luster to: “Virtue adorned his mind” (John Ford).
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive
There are 5 letters in ADORN: A D N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADORN plus a wildcard: ADORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADORN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADORN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.