Scrabble word: ADORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADORN exist?
Definitions of ADORN in dictionaries:
- verb - make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
- verb - be beautiful to look at
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- To lend beauty to; decorate: “the pale mimosas that adorned the favorite promenade” (Ronald Firbank).
- To fit out with or as if with ornaments: “The sugar plantations were adorned with windmills” (Alec Waugh).
- To enhance the distinction, beauty, splendor, or glory of; add luster to: “Virtue adorned his mind” (John Ford).
- verb - to add something to for the purpose of making more attractive