Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AROUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does AROUND exist?
Definitions of AROUND in dictionaries:
- adv - in the area or vicinity
- adv - by a circular or circuitous route
- adv - used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- adv - in a circle or circular motion
- adv - (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct
- adv - in or to a reversed position or direction
- adv - to a particular destination either specified or understood
- adv - all around or on all sides
- adv - in circumference
- adv - from beginning to end
- On all sides: dirty clothes lying around.
- In close to all sides from all directions: a field bordered around with tall trees.
- In a circle or with a circular motion: spun around twice.
- In circumference or perimeter: a pond two miles around.
- In succession or rotation.
- In or toward the opposite direction or position: wheeled around.
- To or among various places; here and there: wander around.
- To a specific place: Come around again sometime.
- In or near one’s current location: waited around for the next flight.
- From the beginning to the end: frigid weather the year around.
- Approximately; about: weighed around 30 pounds; around $1.
- On all sides of: trees around the field.
- In such a position as to encircle or surround: a sash around the waist.
- Here and there within; throughout: on the political stump around the country.
- In the immediate vicinity of; near: She lives around Norfolk.
- On or to the farther side of: the house around the corner.
- So as to pass, bypass, or avoid: a way around an obstacle; got around the difficulty somehow.
- Approximately at: woke up around seven.
- In such a way as to have a basis or center in: an economy focused around farming and light industry.
- Being in existence: Our old dog is no longer around.
- Having had many and varied experiences: a young executive who has been around.
- prep - on all sides of
There are 6 letters in AROUND: A D N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AROUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AROUND plus a wildcard: AROUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AROUND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AROUND
- Jesse Inventsons best friend Pedro
- 23rd BIRTHDAY Sept 27th 2008. around the World ...
- Monster Brat Archive Mom Knows People around The World
- Domesblissity around the World Community Day at my daughters school
- Hello world Fifthgrades Blog
- around ...
- People on the planet earth
- 15 Things To Do During an around the World in 80 Days Program ...
- Kids around The World Life is a Fork in the Road
- What does the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - Disability and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.