Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARDON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARDON exist?
Definitions of PARDON in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of excusing a mistake or offense
- noun - a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- noun - the formal act of liberating someone
- verb - accept an excuse for
- verb - grant a pardon to
- To release (a person) from punishment; exempt from penalty: a convicted criminal who was pardoned by the governor.
- To let (an offense) pass without punishment.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- The act of pardoning.
- Exemption of a convicted person from the penalties of an offense or a crime by the power of the executor of the laws.
- An official document or warrant declaring such an exemption.
- Allowance or forgiveness for an offense or a discourtesy: begged the host’s pardon for leaving early.
- An indulgence.
- v - to release from liability for an offense
There are 6 letters in PARDON: A D N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARDON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARDON plus a wildcard: PARDON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARDON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARDON
- excuses dsol pardon
- pardonner nos frres pour obtenir le pardon (Mt 18 21-35)
- pardon My Planet Comics I Dont Understand - This site is now being ...
- Fichierpardon breton.jpg - Wikipdia
- pardoned Turkeys Were Going to Disney World So Good
- Au secours pardon de Frederic Beigbeder par Brigit Bontour
- Dolly Parton Singer Dolly Parton speaks onstage at the 22nd Annual ...
- Clbration du pardon ou Sacrement de Rconciliation
- voici ce quil faudrait faire pour entretenir lamour