Scrabble word: PARDON
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARDON exist?
Definitions of PARDON in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of excusing a mistake or offense
- noun - a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
- noun - the formal act of liberating someone
- verb - accept an excuse for
- verb - grant a pardon to
- To release (a person) from punishment; exempt from penalty: a convicted criminal who was pardoned by the governor.
- To let (an offense) pass without punishment.
- The act of pardoning.
- Exemption of a convicted person from the penalties of an offense or a crime by the power of the executor of the laws.
- An official document or warrant declaring such an exemption.
- Allowance or forgiveness for an offense or a discourtesy: begged the host’s pardon for leaving early.
- An indulgence.
- verb - to release from liability for an offense
There are 6 letters in PARDON: A D N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARDON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARDON plus a wildcard: PARDON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARDON
Images for PARDON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.