Scrabble word: OAR
Is OAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of OAR in dictionaries:
- noun - an implement used to propel or steer a boat
- A long, thin, usually wooden pole with a blade at one end, used to row or steer a boat.
- A person who rows a boat.
- To propel with or as if with oars or an oar.
- To move forward by or as if by rowing: oared strongly across the finish line.
- verb - to propel with oars (long, broad-bladed poles)
There are 3 letters in OAR: A O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OAR
Click to search all anagrams of OAR plus a wildcard: OAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OAR
Images for OAR
Lookup in Wiki for OAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.