Scrabble word: ROAR
Is ROAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ROAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - the sound made by a lion
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- To utter a loud, deep, prolonged sound, especially in distress, rage, or excitement.
- To laugh loudly or excitedly.
- To make or produce a loud noise or din: The engines roared.
- To be disorderly or rowdy.
- To breathe with a rasping sound.
- To utter or express with a loud, deep, and prolonged sound.
- To put, bring, or force into a specified state by roaring: The crowd roared itself hoarse.
- A loud, deep, prolonged sound or cry, as of a person in distress or rage.
- The loud, deep cry of a wild animal.
- A loud, prolonged noise, such as that produced by waves.
- A loud burst of laughter.
- verb - to utter a loud, deep sound
There are 4 letters in ROAR: A O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROAR, to go: ROAR?
Let's rearrange the letters in ROAR and see some winning combinations
Images for ROAR
Lookup in Wiki for ROAR
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.