Scrabble word: ROAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAR exist?
Definitions of ROAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - the sound made by a lion
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- To utter a loud, deep, prolonged sound, especially in distress, rage, or excitement.
- To laugh loudly or excitedly.
- To make or produce a loud noise or din: The engines roared.
- To be disorderly or rowdy.
- To breathe with a rasping sound.
- To utter or express with a loud, deep, and prolonged sound.
- To put, bring, or force into a specified state by roaring: The crowd roared itself hoarse.
- A loud, deep, prolonged sound or cry, as of a person in distress or rage.
- The loud, deep cry of a wild animal.
- A loud, prolonged noise, such as that produced by waves.
- A loud burst of laughter.
- verb - to utter a loud, deep sound
There are 4 letters in ROAR: A O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROAR plus a wildcard: ROAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROAR
Images for ROAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.