Scrabble word: ROAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROAR exist?
Definitions of ROAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep prolonged loud noise
- noun - a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- noun - the sound made by a lion
- verb - make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- verb - utter words loudly and forcefully
- verb - emit long loud cries
- verb - act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- verb - make a loud noise, as of animal
- verb - laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- To utter a loud, deep, prolonged sound, especially in distress, rage, or excitement.
- To laugh loudly or excitedly.
- To make or produce a loud noise or din: The engines roared.
- To be disorderly or rowdy.
- To breathe with a rasping sound.
- To utter or express with a loud, deep, and prolonged sound.
- To put, bring, or force into a specified state by roaring: The crowd roared itself hoarse.
- A loud, deep, prolonged sound or cry, as of a person in distress or rage.
- The loud, deep cry of a wild animal.
- A loud, prolonged noise, such as that produced by waves.
- A loud burst of laughter.
- verb - to utter a loud, deep sound