Scrabble word: ARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARROW exist?
Definitions of ARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- noun - a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other
- A straight, thin shaft with a pointed head at one end and often flight-stabilizing vanes at the other, meant to be shot from a bow.
- Something, such as a directional symbol, that is similar to an arrow in form or function.
- verb - to indicate the proper position of with an arrow (a linear figure with a wedge-shaped end)
There are 5 letters in ARROW: A O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARROW plus a wildcard: ARROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARROW
Images for ARROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.