Scrabble word: ARROW
Is ARROW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARROW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- noun - a projectile with a straight thin shaft and an arrowhead on one end and stabilizing vanes on the other
- A straight, thin shaft with a pointed head at one end and often flight-stabilizing vanes at the other, meant to be shot from a bow.
- Something, such as a directional symbol, that is similar to an arrow in form or function.
- verb - to indicate the proper position of with an arrow (a linear figure with a wedge-shaped end)
There are 5 letters in ARROW: A O R R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARROW
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARROW, to go: ARROW?
Rearrange the letters in ARROW and see some winning combinations
Images for ARROW
Lookup in Wiki for ARROW
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.