Scrabble word: BARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARROW exist?
Definitions of BARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - the quantity that a barrow will hold
- noun - (archeology) a heap of earth placed over prehistoric tombs
- noun - a cart for carrying small loads
- A flat, rectangular tray or cart with handles at each end.
- A wheelbarrow.
- A large mound of earth or stones placed over a burial site.
- A pig that has been castrated before reaching sexual maturity.
- noun - a type of cart
There are 6 letters in BARROW: A B O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARROW plus a wildcard: BARROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARROW
Images for BARROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.