Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FARROW exist?
Definitions of FARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - the production of a litter of pigs
- verb - give birth
- To give birth to (a litter of pigs).
- Not pregnant.
- v - to give birth to a litter of pigs
There are 6 letters in FARROW: A F O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FARROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FARROW plus a wildcard: FARROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FARROW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FARROW
- ... SUEDE FLATS V NECK SWEATER LINDA farrow THE ROW TORT SUNGLASSES 2
- ... fights move to call ex Mia farrow to stand in American Apparel lawsuit
- Ian farrow Northstar Marine
- Celeb Scandals - WOODY ALLEN MIA farrow & SOON-YI - Woody Allen ...
- Honest Unmerciful Will Ferrells Elf Goes Broadway
- Mia farrow in the original Great Gatsby
- Splurge Rihannas London Linda farrow Luxe Cream Colored Snakeskin ...
- Siegel Nation
- Earthy natural bathroom Wood accents farrow & Balls Print Room ...
- beachbungalow8 farrow ball announces their new colors- or is it ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.