Scrabble word: NARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARROW exist?
Definitions of NARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
- verb - make or become more narrow or restricted
- verb - define clearly
- verb - become more focus on an area of activity or field of study
- verb - become tight or as if tight
- adj - not wide
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view
- adj - very limited in degree
- adj - characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
- Of small or limited width, especially in comparison with length.
- Limited in area or scope; cramped.
- Lacking flexibility; rigid: narrow opinions.
- Barely sufficient; close: a narrow margin of victory.
- Painstakingly thorough or attentive; meticulous: narrow scrutiny.
- To reduce in width or extent; make narrower.
- To become narrower; contract.
- A part of little width, as a pass through mountains.
- A body of water with little width that connects two larger bodies of water.
- A part of a river or an ocean current that is not wide.
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY