Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does NARROW exist?
Definitions of NARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
- verb - make or become more narrow or restricted
- verb - define clearly
- verb - become more focus on an area of activity or field of study
- verb - become tight or as if tight
- adj - not wide
- adj - limited in size or scope
- adj - lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view
- adj - very limited in degree
- adj - characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
- Of small or limited width, especially in comparison with length.
- Limited in area or scope; cramped.
- Lacking flexibility; rigid: narrow opinions.
- Barely sufficient; close: a narrow margin of victory.
- Painstakingly thorough or attentive; meticulous: narrow scrutiny.
- To reduce in width or extent; make narrower.
- To become narrower; contract.
- A part of little width, as a pass through mountains.
- A body of water with little width that connects two larger bodies of water.
- A part of a river or an ocean current that is not wide.
- adv - of little width [adj -ROWER, -ROWEST] : NARROWLY
There are 6 letters in NARROW: A N O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NARROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NARROW plus a wildcard: NARROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NARROW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NARROW
- hiking through a narrow passage in the village
- The narrow Gateand more In-Formatio
- Juliana Standing in narrow Walkway
- ... Of narrow streets and narrow minds by ANU - MoonTown Cafe
- Filenarrow bridge.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- narrow lot house plans The unique challenges of narrow lots
- narrow Bath - Duravit Wall Hung Toilet
- That Preacher Woman A Broadly narrow Way
- narrow-street3.jpg -narrow street leading to the Castle
- long narrow residence in Tokyo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.