Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARROW exist?
Definitions of MARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - the fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones
- noun - any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh
- noun - very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones
- noun - large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- Bone marrow.
- Spinal marrow.
- The spinal cord.
- The inmost, choicest, or essential part; the pith.
- Strength or vigor; vitality.
- v - to enter into marriage
There are 6 letters in MARROW: A M O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARROW plus a wildcard: MARROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARROW
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARROW
- Dictionary Normal Bone marrow Detail 1
- Dictionary Normal Bone marrow
- Bone marrow smear
- Belleau Kitchen stuffed marrow with fennel pine nuts and capricorn ...
- ... marrow along with wholesome bone fragments marrow originate tissue
- Bone marrow Biopsy Life with Essential Thrombocytosis
- bone with epiphysis and diaphysis labelled
- Chronic phase-bone marrow smear
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide accessible alternative text for ...
- Different types of bone marrow transplants