Scrabble word: MARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARROW exist?
Definitions of MARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - the fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones
- noun - any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh
- noun - very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones
- noun - large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- Bone marrow.
- Spinal marrow.
- The spinal cord.
- The inmost, choicest, or essential part; the pith.
- Strength or vigor; vitality.
- verb - to enter into marriage
There are 6 letters in MARROW: A M O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARROW plus a wildcard: MARROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARROW
Images for MARROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.