Scrabble word: MARROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARROW exist?
Definitions of MARROW in dictionaries:
- noun - the fatty network of connective tissue that fills the cavities of bones
- noun - any of various squash plants grown for their elongated fruit with smooth dark green skin and whitish flesh
- noun - very tender and very nutritious tissue from marrowbones
- noun - large elongated squash with creamy to deep green skins
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- Bone marrow.
- Spinal marrow.
- The spinal cord.
- The inmost, choicest, or essential part; the pith.
- Strength or vigor; vitality.
- verb - to enter into marriage