Scrabble word: ARMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMOR exist?
Definitions of ARMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- noun - a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- noun - tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- verb - equip with armor
- A defensive covering, such as chain mail, worn to protect the body against weapons.
- A tough, protective covering, such as the bony scales covering certain animals or the metallic plates on tanks or warships.
- A safeguard or protection: faith, the missionary’s armor.
- The combat arm that deploys armored vehicles, such as tanks.
- The armored vehicles of an army.
- verb - to furnish with armor (a defensive covering)