Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARMOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMOR exist?
Definitions of ARMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- noun - a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- noun - tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- verb - equip with armor
- A defensive covering, such as chain mail, worn to protect the body against weapons.
- A tough, protective covering, such as the bony scales covering certain animals or the metallic plates on tanks or warships.
- A safeguard or protection: faith, the missionary’s armor.
- The combat arm that deploys armored vehicles, such as tanks.
- The armored vehicles of an army.
- v - to furnish with armor (a defensive covering)
There are 5 letters in ARMOR: A M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMOR plus a wildcard: ARMOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMOR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARMOR
- armor Spaudlers - Wearable Shoulder Armour
- Medieval armor Breastplate Wearable Harness
- Replica Medieval Suits of armor
- ... the spiky armor before the full release coming later this month
- Jousting Suit of armor - Made in Italy
- medieval suits of armor - replica armour - wholesale
- Closed Salet Full Suit of armor
- Medieval armor Gauntlets - Wearable
- AR007BK_Black_Knight_armor_Torso.jpg (153770 bytes)
- Medieval armor Knight w Lion Breast Plate
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.