Scrabble word: ARMOR
Is ARMOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARMOR in dictionaries:
- noun - protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- noun - a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- noun - tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- verb - equip with armor
- A defensive covering, such as chain mail, worn to protect the body against weapons.
- A tough, protective covering, such as the bony scales covering certain animals or the metallic plates on tanks or warships.
- A safeguard or protection: faith, the missionary’s armor.
- The combat arm that deploys armored vehicles, such as tanks.
- The armored vehicles of an army.
- verb - to furnish with armor (a defensive covering)
There are 5 letters in ARMOR: A M O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMOR
Click to search all anagrams of ARMOR plus a wildcard: ARMOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMOR
Images for ARMOR
Lookup in Wiki for ARMOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.