Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARMOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMOUR exist?
Definitions of ARMOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- noun - protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- noun - tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- verb - equip with armor
- v - to furnish with armor (a defensive covering)
There are 6 letters in ARMOUR: A M O R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMOUR plus a wildcard: ARMOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMOUR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARMOUR
- Fantacy medieval armour Front
- medieval suits of armor - replica armour - wholesale
- Gathic suit of armour
- Grand Crusader Suit Of armour
- High Gothic armour - Age of armour
- FileMaximilienne-p1000557.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Mediaeval suit of armour Talhoffer ( 2nd half of the 15th Century )
- Royal Workshop Grenwich - Field armour of Thomas Sackville Lord ...
- Wearable suits of armour suits of armour The Knight Shop
- Medieval armour. Historic armour
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.