Scrabble word: RAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAM exist?
Definitions of RAM in dictionaries:
- noun - the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
- noun - the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox
- noun - a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- noun - uncastrated adult male sheep
- verb - strike or drive against with a heavy impact
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - undergo damage or destruction on impact
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- A male sheep.
- A battering ram.
- The weight that drops in a pile driver or steam hammer.
- The plunger or piston of a force pump or hydraulic press.
- A hydraulic ram.
- A projection on the prow of a warship, used to batter or cut into enemy vessels.
- A ship having such a projection.
- To strike or drive against with a heavy impact; butt: rammed the door with a sledgehammer until it broke open.
- To force or press into place.
- To cram; stuff: rammed the clothes into the suitcase.
- To force passage or acceptance of: rammed the project through the city council despite local opposition.
- verb - to strike with great force