Scrabble word: RAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAM exist?
Definitions of RAM in dictionaries:
- noun - the most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Aries
- noun - the first sign of the zodiac which the sun enters at the vernal equinox
- noun - a tool for driving or forcing something by impact
- noun - uncastrated adult male sheep
- verb - strike or drive against with a heavy impact
- verb - force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- verb - undergo damage or destruction on impact
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- A male sheep.
- A battering ram.
- The weight that drops in a pile driver or steam hammer.
- The plunger or piston of a force pump or hydraulic press.
- A hydraulic ram.
- A projection on the prow of a warship, used to batter or cut into enemy vessels.
- A ship having such a projection.
- To strike or drive against with a heavy impact; butt: rammed the door with a sledgehammer until it broke open.
- To force or press into place.
- To cram; stuff: rammed the clothes into the suitcase.
- To force passage or acceptance of: rammed the project through the city council despite local opposition.
- verb - to strike with great force
There are 3 letters in RAM: A M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAM plus a wildcard: RAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAM
Images for RAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.