Scrabble word: TRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAM exist?
Definitions of TRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers
- noun - a four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- verb - travel by tram
- Chiefly British.
- A streetcar.
- A streetcar line.
- A cable car, especially one suspended from an overhead cable.
- A four-wheeled, open, box-shaped wagon or iron car run on tracks in a coal mine.
- An instrument for gauging and adjusting machine parts; a trammel.
- Accurate mechanical adjustment: The device is in tram.
- A heavy silk thread used for the weft, or cross threads, in fine velvet or silk.
- verb - to convey in a tramcar