Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAM exist?
Definitions of TRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers
- noun - a four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- verb - travel by tram
- Chiefly British.
- A streetcar.
- A streetcar line.
- A cable car, especially one suspended from an overhead cable.
- A four-wheeled, open, box-shaped wagon or iron car run on tracks in a coal mine.
- An instrument for gauging and adjusting machine parts; a trammel.
- Accurate mechanical adjustment: The device is in tram.
- A heavy silk thread used for the weft, or cross threads, in fine velvet or silk.
- verb - to convey in a tramcar
There are 4 letters in TRAM: A M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAM plus a wildcard: TRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAM
Images for TRAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.