Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAM exist?
Definitions of TRAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers
- noun - a four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity
- verb - travel by tram
- Chiefly British.
- A streetcar.
- A streetcar line.
- A cable car, especially one suspended from an overhead cable.
- A four-wheeled, open, box-shaped wagon or iron car run on tracks in a coal mine.
- An instrument for gauging and adjusting machine parts; a trammel.
- Accurate mechanical adjustment: The device is in tram.
- A heavy silk thread used for the weft, or cross threads, in fine velvet or silk.
- v - to convey in a tramcar
There are 4 letters in TRAM: A M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAM plus a wildcard: TRAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAM
Images for TRAM
- ... will need to use when going to places not covered by the tram system
- Roosevelt Island tram Wired New York
- tram120.jpg (97331 bytes)
- Orlans light rail tram running on grassy median alignment ...
- Traveling Housecows Archive The tram San Francisco
- Amsterdam tram
- Lisbon tram 28 from Martim Moniz to Prazeres
- FichierAmsterdam tram.JPG - Wikipdia
- Fichiertram in Basel BLT.jpg - Wikipedia