Scrabble word: ARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARM exist?
Definitions of ARM in dictionaries:
- noun - a human limb
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- noun - any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- noun - the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- noun - a division of some larger or more complex organization
- noun - the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - supply with arms
- An upper limb of the human body, connecting the hand and wrist to the shoulder.
- A part similar to a human arm, such as the forelimb of an animal or a long part projecting from a central support in a machine.
- Something, such as a sleeve on a garment or a support on a chair, that is designed to cover or support the human arm.
- An administrative or functional branch, as of an organization.
- An excessively high price: a cruise that cost an arm and a leg.
- A weapon, especially a firearm: troops bearing arms; ICBMs, bombs, and other nuclear arms.
- A branch of a military force: infantry, armor, and other combat arms.
- Warfare: a call to arms against the invaders.
- Military service: several million volunteers under arms; the profession of arms.
- Insignia, as of a state, an official, a family, or an organization.
- To supply or equip oneself with weaponry.
- To prepare oneself for warfare or conflict.
- To equip with weapons: armed themselves with loaded pistols; arm a missile with a warhead; arm a nation for war.
- To equip with what is needed for effective action: tax advisers who were armed with the latest forms.
- To provide with something that strengthens or protects: a space reentry vehicle that was armed with a ceramic shield.
- To prepare (a weapon) for use or operation, as by releasing a safety device.
- verb - to supply with weapons
There are 3 letters in ARM: A M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARM plus a wildcard: ARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARM
Images for ARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.