Scrabble word: REAM
Is REAM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a large quantity of written matter
- noun - a quantity of paper
- verb - squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer
- verb - remove by making a hole or by boring
- verb - enlarge with a reamer
- A quantity of paper, formerly 480 sheets, now 500 sheets or, in a printer’s ream, 516 sheets.
- Often reams.
- To form, shape, taper, or enlarge (a hole) with or as if with a reamer.
- To remove (material) by this process.
- To squeeze the juice out of (fruit) with a reamer.
- verb - to enlarge with a reamer
There are 4 letters in REAM: A E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REAM
Click to search all anagrams of REAM plus a wildcard: REAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REAM
Images for REAM
Lookup in Wiki for REAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.