Scrabble word: REAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does REAM exist?
Definitions of REAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a large quantity of written matter
- noun - a quantity of paper
- verb - squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer
- verb - remove by making a hole or by boring
- verb - enlarge with a reamer
- A quantity of paper, formerly 480 sheets, now 500 sheets or, in a printer’s ream, 516 sheets.
- Often reams.
- To form, shape, taper, or enlarge (a hole) with or as if with a reamer.
- To remove (material) by this process.
- To squeeze the juice out of (fruit) with a reamer.
- verb - to enlarge with a reamer