Scrabble word: CREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREAM exist?
Definitions of CREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - the best people or things in a group
- noun - the part of milk containing the butterfat
- noun - toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
- verb - make creamy by beating
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - put on cream, as on one's face or body
- verb - remove from the surface
- verb - add cream to one's coffee, for example
- The yellowish fatty component of unhomogenized milk that tends to accumulate at the surface.
- Any of various substances resembling or containing cream: hand cream.
- A pale yellow to yellowish white.
- The choicest part: the cream of the crop.
- To form cream.
- To form foam or froth at the top.
- To remove the cream from; skim.
- To select or remove the best part from: Many special schools cream off the highest achievers.
- To beat into a creamy consistency.
- To prepare or cook in or with a cream sauce.
- To add cream to.
- To defeat overwhelmingly: The home team was creamed last night.
- verb - to form cream (a part of milk)
There are 5 letters in CREAM: A C E M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREAM plus a wildcard: CREAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREAM
Images for CREAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.