Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREAM exist?
Definitions of SCREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - sharp piercing cry
- noun - a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - utter or declare in a very loud voice
- verb - make a loud, piercing sound
- To utter a long, loud, piercing cry, as from pain or fear.
- To make a loud, piercing sound: Jet planes screamed through the air.
- To speak or write in a heated, hysterical manner.
- To utter or say in or as if in a screaming voice.
- A long, loud, piercing cry or sound.
- One that is hilariously or ridiculously funny: The new play was a scream.
- verb - to utter a prolonged, piercing cry
There are 6 letters in SCREAM: A C E M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREAM plus a wildcard: SCREAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREAM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.