Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREAM exist?
Definitions of SCREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - sharp piercing cry
- noun - a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - utter or declare in a very loud voice
- verb - make a loud, piercing sound
- To utter a long, loud, piercing cry, as from pain or fear.
- To make a loud, piercing sound: Jet planes screamed through the air.
- To speak or write in a heated, hysterical manner.
- To utter or say in or as if in a screaming voice.
- A long, loud, piercing cry or sound.
- One that is hilariously or ridiculously funny: The new play was a scream.
- v - to utter a prolonged, piercing cry
There are 6 letters in SCREAM: A C E M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREAM plus a wildcard: SCREAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREAM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREAM
- scream 4 The Good The Bad and The Meta Critical Dave
- Visionneuse de scream
- Okay so Im guessing that we all know that scream 4 is comming. Its the ...
- After 11 years on hiatus the scream series returns I was a big fan ...
- scream to become a TV series Quickflix DVD & Movie Blog
- scream 4 pster de la pelcula
- scream 4 Movie Poster
- scream 2 Image 20 sur 24