Scrabble word: SCREAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREAM exist?
Definitions of SCREAM in dictionaries:
- noun - sharp piercing cry
- noun - a high-pitched noise resembling a human cry
- noun - a joke that seems extremely funny
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - utter or declare in a very loud voice
- verb - make a loud, piercing sound
- To utter a long, loud, piercing cry, as from pain or fear.
- To make a loud, piercing sound: Jet planes screamed through the air.
- To speak or write in a heated, hysterical manner.
- To utter or say in or as if in a screaming voice.
- A long, loud, piercing cry or sound.
- One that is hilariously or ridiculously funny: The new play was a scream.
- verb - to utter a prolonged, piercing cry