Scrabble word: MACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACE exist?
Definitions of MACE in dictionaries:
- noun - (trademark) a liquid that temporarily disables a person
- noun - an official who carries a mace of office
- noun - spice made from the dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed
- noun - a ceremonial staff carried as a symbol of office or authority
- A ceremonial staff borne or displayed as the symbol of authority of a legislative body.
- A macebearer.
- A heavy medieval war club with a spiked or flanged metal head, used to crush armor.
- An aromatic spice made from the dried, waxy, scarlet or yellowish covering that partly encloses the kernel of the nutmeg.
- verb - to attack with a clublike weapon
There are 4 letters in MACE: A C E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACE plus a wildcard: MACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACE
Images for MACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.