Scrabble word: MACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACE exist?
Definitions of MACE in dictionaries:
- noun - (trademark) a liquid that temporarily disables a person
- noun - an official who carries a mace of office
- noun - spice made from the dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed
- noun - a ceremonial staff carried as a symbol of office or authority
- A ceremonial staff borne or displayed as the symbol of authority of a legislative body.
- A macebearer.
- A heavy medieval war club with a spiked or flanged metal head, used to crush armor.
- An aromatic spice made from the dried, waxy, scarlet or yellowish covering that partly encloses the kernel of the nutmeg.
- verb - to attack with a clublike weapon