Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACES exist?
Definitions of MACES in dictionaries:
- noun - (trademark) a liquid that temporarily disables a person
- noun - an official who carries a mace of office
- noun - spice made from the dried fleshy covering of the nutmeg seed
- noun - a ceremonial staff carried as a symbol of office or authority
- verb - to attack with a clublike weapon
There are 5 letters in MACES: A C E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACES plus a wildcard: MACES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MACES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.