Scrabble word: ACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACES exist?
Definitions of ACES in dictionaries:
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II
- noun - a major strategic headquarters of NATO
- noun - a serve that the receiver is unable to reach
- verb - succeed at easily
- verb - score an ace against
- verb - play (a hole) in one stroke
- verb - serve an ace against (someone)
- verb - to score a point against in a single stroke
There are 4 letters in ACES: A C E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACES plus a wildcard: ACES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACES
Images for ACES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.