Scrabble word: SPACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPACE exist?
Definitions of SPACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- noun - an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- noun - an area reserved for some particular purpose
- noun - any location outside the Earth's atmosphere
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - the interval between two times
- noun - a blank area
- noun - one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
- noun - (printing) a block of type without a raised letter
- verb - place at intervals
- A set of elements or points satisfying specified geometric postulates: non-Euclidean space.
- The infinite extension of the three-dimensional field in which all matter exists.
- The expanse in which the solar system, stars, and galaxies exist; the universe.
- The region of this expanse beyond Earth’s atmosphere.
- A blank or empty area: the spaces between words.
- An area provided for a particular purpose: a parking space.
- Reserved or available accommodation on a public transportation vehicle.
- A period or interval of time.
- A little while: Let’s rest for a space.
- Sufficient freedom from external pressure to develop or explore one’s needs, interests, and individuality: “The need for personal space inevitably asserts itself” (Maggie Scarf).
- One of the intervals between the lines of a staff.
- One of the blank pieces of type or other means used for separating words or characters.
- One of the intervals during the telegraphic transmission of a message when the key is open or not in contact.
- Blank sections in printed material or broadcast time available for use by advertisers.
- To organize or arrange with spaces between.
- To separate or keep apart.
- To stupefy or disorient from or as if from a drug.
- verb - to set some distance apart
There are 5 letters in SPACE: A C E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPACE plus a wildcard: SPACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPACE
Images for SPACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.