Scrabble word: SPACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPACE exist?
Definitions of SPACE in dictionaries:
- noun - the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- noun - an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- noun - an area reserved for some particular purpose
- noun - any location outside the Earth's atmosphere
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - the interval between two times
- noun - a blank area
- noun - one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
- noun - (printing) a block of type without a raised letter
- verb - place at intervals
- A set of elements or points satisfying specified geometric postulates: non-Euclidean space.
- The infinite extension of the three-dimensional field in which all matter exists.
- The expanse in which the solar system, stars, and galaxies exist; the universe.
- The region of this expanse beyond Earth’s atmosphere.
- A blank or empty area: the spaces between words.
- An area provided for a particular purpose: a parking space.
- Reserved or available accommodation on a public transportation vehicle.
- A period or interval of time.
- A little while: Let’s rest for a space.
- Sufficient freedom from external pressure to develop or explore one’s needs, interests, and individuality: “The need for personal space inevitably asserts itself” (Maggie Scarf).
- One of the intervals between the lines of a staff.
- One of the blank pieces of type or other means used for separating words or characters.
- One of the intervals during the telegraphic transmission of a message when the key is open or not in contact.
- Blank sections in printed material or broadcast time available for use by advertisers.
- To organize or arrange with spaces between.
- To separate or keep apart.
- To stupefy or disorient from or as if from a drug.
- verb - to set some distance apart