Scrabble word: ESCAPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCAPE exist?
Definitions of ESCAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of escaping physically
- noun - an inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - an avoidance of danger or difficulty
- noun - a means or way of escaping
- noun - a plant originally cultivated but now growing wild
- noun - the discharge of a fluid from some container
- noun - a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler)
- verb - run away from confinement
- verb - fail to experience
- verb - escape potentially unpleasant consequences
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- verb - flee
- verb - issue or leak, as from a small opening
- To break loose from confinement; get free.
- To issue from confinement or an enclosure; leak or seep out: Gas was escaping.
- To avoid capture, danger, or harm: Ten prisoners had escaped.
- To grow beyond a cultivated area.
- To succeed in avoiding.
- To break loose from; get free of.
- To elude the memory or comprehension of: Her name escapes me.
- To issue involuntarily from: A sigh escaped my lips.
- The act or an instance of escaping.
- A means of escaping.
- A means of obtaining temporary freedom from worry, care, or unpleasantness: Television is my escape from worry.
- A gradual effusion from an enclosure; a leakage.
- A plant that has become established away from the area of cultivation.
- A key used especially to interrupt a command, exit a program, or change levels within a program.
- verb - to get away
There are 6 letters in ESCAPE: A C E E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCAPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESCAPE plus a wildcard: ESCAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCAPE
Images for ESCAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.