Scrabble word: ESCAPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESCAPED exist?
Definitions of ESCAPED in dictionaries:
- verb - run away from confinement
- verb - fail to experience
- verb - escape potentially unpleasant consequences
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
- verb - flee
- verb - issue or leak, as from a small opening
- adj - having escaped, especially from confinement
- verb - to get away
There are 7 letters in ESCAPED: A C D E E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCAPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESCAPED plus a wildcard: ESCAPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESCAPED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESCAPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.