Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APSE exist?
Definitions of APSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church
- A semicircular or polygonal, usually domed projection of a building, especially the altar or east end of a church.
- adj - a domed, semicircular projection of a building [n -S] : APSIDAL
There are 4 letters in APSE: A E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APSE plus a wildcard: APSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APSE
Images for APSE
- apse Nedir-apse.jpg
- apse - Vikipedi
- apse - Populus tremula
- The apse Mosaic at San Clemente
- apse abscess apse tedavisi apse nedir souk apseapse hakknda ...
- St. John Lateran The apse Mosaic
- apseapse nedir Absenin Tedavisi apse nasl geer apseli Di ...
- apse Bitkisel Tedavisi Bitkisel Tedavisi
- Glossary of Medieval Art and Architectureapse
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.