Scrabble word: SHAPE
Is SHAPE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHAPE in dictionaries:
- noun - any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
- noun - the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept
- noun - the visual appearance of something or someone
- noun - the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape')
- noun - the supreme headquarters that advises NATO on military matters and oversees all aspects of the Allied Command Europe
- noun - a perceptual structure
- verb - shape or influence
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - give shape or form to
- The characteristic surface configuration of a thing; an outline or a contour.
- Something distinguished from its surroundings by its outline.
- The contour of a person’s body; the figure.
- A definite, distinctive form: “The bomb gave the shape of life, outer and inner, an irreversible charge; a sense of fatefulness would now lie on all things” (Alfred Kazin).
- A desirable form: a fabric that holds its shape.
- A form or condition in which something may exist or appear; embodiment: a god in the shape of a swan.
- Assumed or false appearance; guise.
- A ghostly form; a phantom.
- Something, such as a mold or pattern, used to give or determine form.
- The proper condition of something necessary for action, effectiveness, or use: an athlete in excellent shape.
- To give a particular form to; create.
- To cause to conform to a particular form or pattern; adapt to fit.
- To plan to bring about the realization or accomplishment of; devise.
- To embody in a definite form: shaped a folk legend into a full-scale opera.
- To adapt to a particular use or purpose; adjust.
- To direct the course of: “He shaped history as well as being shaped by it” (Robert J.
- To come to pass; happen.
- To take on a definite shape or form.
- To turn out; develop.
- To improve so as to meet a standard: Either shape up or ship out.
- adj - to give shape (outward form) to [v SHAPED, SHAPEN, SHAPING, SHAPES] : SHAPABLE
There are 5 letters in SHAPE: A E H P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAPE
Click to search all anagrams of SHAPE plus a wildcard: SHAPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAPE
Images for SHAPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.